Client Manager - InterbrandHealth
New York, NY /
INTERBRAND – Client Management /
InterbrandHealth is the only full-service global branding consultancy with a focus on health and wellness. In healthcare, brands have the power to change the world...and change lives. For more than 35 years we have been dedicated to creating, managing, and valuing our clients' most important and enduring assets—their brands. In an increasingly consumer-centric industry, the brand is crucial to a healthcare company’s success and longevity. Through our unconventional thinking, creative expertise, and strategic insights, we deliver measurable business results, craft meaningful brand experiences, and position companies for leadership.
We build leaders in the new world of health, by reconnecting brands with empathy and care, so their purpose will serve people to live healthier lives.
About Client Management:
It all starts with you. To solve big challenges and grow global brands, we need the best minds. At Interbrand, client managers help solve a variety of our client's business challenges by truly understanding their businesses and leveraging brand to deliver on objectives. Interbrand’s cross-disciplinary teams bring a variety of experiences to their table and partner with a single goal in mind—deliver industry-leading strategic and creative work to our clients!
Our Client Management team sits at the core of every client relationship with roles and responsibilities ranging from strategic client engagement to flawless program delivery. Our team is comprised of forward-thinking, solution-focused client partners, who remain one step ahead of their teams. We understand the businesses we serve and help enable our clients and teams to perform at their best every day. Depending on experience and seniority, our team members transition from project management against a statement of work to leading internal working teams and building strategic brand programs for our clients. However, in our collaborative work environment, all members are client-focused and are expected to foster, retain and grow client relationships.
- Defining and managing small to mid-size projects, including building timelines, defining budgets, helping to negotiate fees, writing statements of work, and managing client status
- Managing delivery to meet both client expectations and agency profitability
- Working with senior level program directors and finance to create and manage revenue recognition and forecasting for assigned projects
- Developing resource plans and managing team’s weekly allocations
- Learn when to escalate client/project concerns; always provide solution options when identifying problems
- Support a senior-level CM on larger-scale engagements
- Be client-focused, respond promptly to all client requests building a reputation of impeccable delivery
- Serve as a central point of contact for matters related to scope, budget, project milestones, and ensuring the team is delivering work per the client’s inputs and feedback
- Assist in creating agency POV’s or other work to be presented to the client
- Support new business team efforts
- Develop a working knowledge of brand strategy and how Interbrand’s offerings help drive business growth for our clients
- Maintain a working understanding of your client’s business and industry to deliver outstanding service
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience in program, project or account management role (marketing, communications, advertising, etc.)
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and partnership
- Diplomatic ability to work with all levels; personable, genuine client and team relationship-builder
- Strategic, big picture thinker with the ability to filter through details to identify priorities and opportunities
- Strong organization skills and able to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and project management tools
At Interbrand you will create iconic work that defines customer expectations across the globe and creates growth for all.
We are building a connected, collaborative and inclusive human culture. As part of that culture, Interbrand is committed to creating spaces for open communication, transparency, and equitable support for all levels of employees. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are driving forces in how we create and embrace community while allowing our employees to refine their craft and solve problems for the world’s best global brands. Interbrand has both local and global DEI Task Forces, in addition to access to the Omnicom People Engagement Network (OPEN), OPEN Pride, Omniwomen, and are proud supporters of ADCOLOR.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interbrand champions Equal Employment Opportunity for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, creed, citizenship status, alienage, sex, marital status, genetic information or any other protected class under, federal, state or local laws.
We are working through access barriers across our job site, so if you run into any issues and would like this information in an alternative format, or would prefer to apply via email, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.