International Project Manager (UK/EU based)
Professional Services – Client Success
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and leading the category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased transparency and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that?
We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
LIKE WHAT YOU’VE HEARD SO FAR?
Then consider joining our Professional Services team! We are looking for someone to join our international team based out of the UK to assist with implementing our products and training their staff on how to use each purchased product for our clients worldwide. Candidates should reside in either the United Kingdom or broader European Union.
At Interfolio, we are committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
Interfolio is looking for an accomplished Project Manager who will be responsible for implementations including scheduling, planning and deployment covering the full client lifecycle. The Project Manager will serve as the primary contact and advocate for your clients to deliver successful implementations, manage technical issues and align with your Interfolio peers to provide an excellent overall client experience. The project manager will leverage all the processes, materials and systems that are used by the US based team to ensure the successful deployment of all of our technical solutions. The Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining client health and utilization post implementation and throughout the life of the Interfolio license agreement. They will oversee the planning and implementation of diverse international projects, as well as assist the US based team with activities as the needs arise.
You’re passionate about service and the opportunity to apply your skills to help us evolve our implementations and overall client success. You are a self-starter, a quick study, and a skilled communicator. You are comfortable both giving and receiving feedback in pursuit of a better service experience. Lastly, you will thrive in a position and company in which you could develop your professional skills and grow in a fast-paced startup atmosphere.
Skills we're looking for:
- Ensuring a successful software implementation experience for clients across all of our products by learning our product suite inside and out
- Ability to manage 15 to 25 implementations across products and implementation stage
- Ability to train customer project team and key stakeholders on Interfolio’s full product suite
- Manage all key implementation phases by driving and maintaining project plans, assigning timelines/resources and advising clients on how to become successful using our products
- Manage communication to the project team during implementation and to key stakeholders post implementation
- Utilize existing delivery methodology while continually adding feedback and insights to our processes
- Develop a deep understanding of Interfolio’s suite of products; help create and document best practices for implementation and customer success (e.g. toolkits; prioritized enhancements, etc..)
- Develop and manage the relationships within your assigned projects and demonstrate value to key stakeholders
- Retain, grow and expand customer relationships, business outcomes, and manage the overall health of clients to support growing revenue
- Owner of customer health post implementation based on usage, product adoption and overall satisfaction metrics
- Act as main advocate on behalf of the customer post implementation, capturing product feedback, handling escalations and analyzing customer health metrics
- Proven ability to train groups of varying size and skills on product configuration, usage, workflow, policy, nuances, requirements, and other topics as needed
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical issues
- Working with other departments to prioritize, coordinate, and apply resources where needed
- Be an internal champion that handles client issues, escalating appropriately and tracking to completion
- Step in as a point of escalation for complex cases routed from Customer Support
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction for your assigned implementations
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple deadlines, resources and activities
- Ability to troubleshoot advanced technical issues
- Passion and enthusiasm for improving client experience with Interfolio products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to think critically and troubleshoot swiftly, specifically when presented with an issue where you must ask questions to get to the root of the problem
- Higher Education industry and/or technology implementation experience a plus
- Ability to envision and implement global implementation strategies that maintain a strong level of consistency, customer focus, and flexibility to meet host-country/client needs
In additional, you should
- Hold a BS/BA degree (required)
- Have 1-3 years of relevant work/industry experience
- Have SaaS and software experience (a plus)
- Be willing to travel 25 - 50%
Tools we use:
- Liquid Planner
- Google Suite
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!