Customer Success Advisor - West Coast (Remote)
Professional Services – Scholar Services
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Scholar Services team! The position of Customer Success Advisor (West Coast) is a remote position, working hours 9:30a.m.- 6:00p.m. PT. There will be a period of onboarding in our headquarters where you will get to be trained by our current team.
At Interfolio, we are committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status (including pregnancy), or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure our scholars and university clients have the best possible experience using Interfolio products and services. You will answer all questions related to Interfolio, educating and empowering customers to become better Interfolio users. As a member of our support team, you proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better. You’re an ambassador for all internal departments, helping them be successful in their roles while driving product change.
A big part of your day is going to be spent taking action on support tickets, planning new outreach efforts, or putting out fires behind the scenes. We need someone with the ability to treat each issue with dedication, professionalism and fervor.
- Triage and resolve support cases from University administrators, faculty, and staff
- Coordinate and manage product escalations with stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and Professional Services
- Deliver periodic virtual and on-site trainings to University clients
- 2-5 years experience working in customer support helpdesk or similar role for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
- Experience providing technical and/or training support for technology
- Salesforce, Zendesk, HelpScout, or similar CRM experience
- Experience testing and reporting software bugs to engineering
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external parties
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
In addition, you should have
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a remote positionPossess a strong interest in higher education, startups, and/or SaaS technology
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English (as a minimum requirement)
- Willing to travel - up to 20% with some headquarters visits as well
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, unlimited PTO, a yearly wellness benefit stipend, a yearly professional development stipend, 401k, and professional development opportunities.
Our culture sets us apart—we look forward to sharing more about our company and our team!