Account Executive - Enterprise
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and appealing products for faculty and academic communities. By providing the first administrative enterprise SaaS solution to facilitate academic decision support, Interfolio has built an engine for intelligent decision making in higher education. ByCommittee, Interfolio’s enterprise solution for committee workflow management, provides a platform for analytics and business intelligence to help universities make informed, strategic decisions about recruitment, tenure, and professional service. Interfolio is the first mover in defining and leading the market for faculty support solutions that cultivate goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
LIKE WHAT YOU'VE HEARD SO FAR?
Then consider joining our Sales team! Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
- Author and execute the “go to market” business plan for your territory
- Become the territory expert as it relates to market knowledge, trends, and market research within your assigned territory.
- Build a plan to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within your territory
- Build and maintain a territory-based pipeline with detailed notes and staging in Salesforce
- Research, identify, and qualify net new business prospects (with support from a Sales Development team)
- Create appropriate lists of prospects and contacts for email/phone campaigns, newsletter distribution, conference attendance, etc. (with support from Marketing and Sales Development teams)
- Demonstrate Interfolio platform and all associated portfolio offerings effectively to audiences at all levels with detail, breadth, and depth
- Meeting or exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Demonstrate and sell value to key partners across a complex university hierarchy
- Master deliver and execution of Challenger and Solution Selling tactics
- Effectively demo Interfolio’s suite of products via web presentations and onsite meetings
- Represent Interfolio at conferences and other networking events
- Report to Chief Commercial Officer
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions with a $50K+ ACV
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Solution Selling and Challenger methodologies
- History of achievement: Proven and consistent record of exceeding revenue goals and closing complex, multi-year deals
- Ability to lead complex sales process at the C-level (CIO, CTO, CFO, Provosts, Presidents)
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English (as a minimum requirement)
- Willing and able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Experience working for, or delivering services to, universities and colleges are a significant plus
- Technical acumen, i.e. can speak elegantly on SaaS platforms, APIs, data security, etc
- Thrives in an exciting, fast-paced, action-packed work environment - we’re an early stage, high growth company!
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!