Front End Engineer
Front End Engineer
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and leading the category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
What’s even better than that? We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our product team. The position of engineer is a remote position - all engineers are remote, but maintain a strong, collaborative culture.
Interfolio is committed to diversity and the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national, social or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
- You will contribute to team objectives consistently
- Be a good teammate
- Participate in planning and execution of roadmap
- Participate in code reviews
- Commit to producing quality software that people love
- You are willing to commit to being part of a team
- You have 1 or more years of experience in a coding role
- You are also familiar with services oriented architectures (SOA) and REST APIs also a plus
- You have the ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and ask for help, when needed
In addition, you should
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Possess a strong interest in higher education, startups, and/or SaaS technology
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English (as a minimum requirement)
- Be willing to travel four times a year at minimum - the team gets together once per quarter for planning and team bonding
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!