Customer Success Manager
Professional Services – Scholar Services
Interfolio is on a mission to build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, Interfolio has become the first mover in defining and category of faculty-focused technology that cultivates goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
Interfolio operates the first holistic faculty information system to support the full lifecycle of faculty work, from job seeking to review, tenure, sabbatical, committee work, research, and beyond. Offering colleges and universities increased and insight into faculty data to help achieve their strategic initiatives, Interfolio believes that advancing the faculty will advance the institution.
What’s even better than that?
We’ve crafted a fun, collegial, dynamic culture that celebrates team and individual success almost daily. We’ve got a lean team of super-smart, super-hard working, local and remote colleagues who collaborate closely to produce a valuable service for an industry we’re passionate about. And, we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
Then consider joining our Professional Services team. The position of Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be based out of our office located in Washington, DC.
As part of the Interfolio Customer Success team, our Customer Success Managers support our customer relationships and drive to deliver continuing and increasing value to our customers. By driving and leading the process of mapping customer requirements, pain points and feedback to Interfolio’s Products, they focus on delivering increased value to our customers. As a team, we help to shape the overall customer experience. Over time, the CSM's grow into trusted advisors to our customers and product experts in Interfolio’s technology.
- Retain, grow and expand customer relationships, business outcomes, and manage the overall health of clients to support growing revenue
- Owner of customer health post implementation based on usage, product adoption and overall satisfaction metrics
- Act as main advocate on behalf of the customer post implementation, capturing product feedback, handling escalations and analyzing customer health metrics
- Develop periodic health reports to communicate status of adoption to customers and internal teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Interfolio’s suite of products; help create best practices for customer success (e.g. toolkits; prioritized enhancements, etc..)
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to contract renewals/upsells
- Establish and maintain close relationships with customers at tactical and strategic relationship levels
- Support the deployment process for new clients to ensure successful adoption
- Step in as a point of escalation for complex cases routed from Customer Support
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of customer success, customer support, account management, consulting, or project management experience.
- Client facing experience within a software company.
- You have an undergraduate degree.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong analytical ability.
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer health data to influence stakeholder decision making.
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Experience providing insights, building relationships, and driving value to C-Level clients in B2B environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops, Finance) to provide voice of the customer.
In addition to a competitive salary, Interfolio offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, generous paid time off, a wellness benefit, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart – we look forward to you learning more about us!