Legal & Admin – HR & DEI /
Intersect Power is a team of friends driven to preserve our planet for future generations through low-carbon energy and infrastructure solutions. Founded in 2016, the privately held clean energy company develops and owns some of the world’s largest clean energy resources serving customers in retail and wholesale energy markets across North America. The company is redefining the scope of the clean energy industry by enabling new pathways between clean electricity and the broader economy to enable the deep decarbonization of our economy. We are on an aggressive growth trajectory and are staffing key positions.
About this Position
As Intersect Power continues to expand, we are looking to grow our headcount from 200 to ~250 by the end of 2024. This temporary contract position will be a crucial part of our team during this phase of rapid growth. The Recruiter will report directly to our Director, Talent Management and be responsible for staff-level recruitments over the next 3- 6 months. This position will be instrumental in coordinating all aspects of the recruitment process for our candidates and new hires.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with hiring managers to draft job postings.
- Post open positions.
- Source candidates.
- Review resumes and applications.
- Coordinate details for each phase of the recruiting process (scheduling interviews, collecting feedback, etc.)
- Serve as first point of contact for candidates.
- Extend and close on offers.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting within the renewables or energy sector.
- Experience sourcing candidates.
- Basic understanding of employment law in relation to hiring and recruitment.
- Knowledge of and passion for furthering inclusion, equity, and belonging in the workplace.
- This position is a full-time, temporary, independent contractor role
- We are looking for availability during West Coast business hours (though you can physically be located anywhere).
- Monthly compensation of $4,000 to $6,000 USD (Depending on experience)
Note: We welcome applicants who do not have current enforceable non-compete restrictions that would hinder their employment with us. If you are currently under a non-compete agreement with a previous employer, we kindly request that you carefully review the terms of that agreement and ensure that your potential employment with us does not violate those terms.