Implementation Support Engineer
Interstellar is looking for an enthusiastic, initiative-driven engineer to support our customers and partners as they leverage the Stellar network to tokenize things that matter. In this role you’ll serve as a critical bridge between our customers and our product, engineering, and implementation teams. Your mission is to help turn our customers’ projects into successes while helping our company identify opportunities to build great products. Interstellar's customer base and community span the globe and are some of the most innovative software and financial companies in the world.
What you'll do:
- Receive, prioritize, and help solve technical problems from across Interstellar’s global customer base
- Create and deliver top quality trainings on Stellar and blockchain concepts
- Spot common themes in customer challenges and take initiative to identify creative methods for reducing this friction over time (ie- improving technical docs, developing training materials, scoping new feature work, etc)
- Partner with the commercial team to scope projects during the pre-sale process & collaborate on proposals
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience developing/implementing enterprise software
- Previous experience communicating and working with customers or users, preferably in a role that required gathering and prioritizing user feedback
- Excellent generalist programming ability. You learn quickly and strive for simplicity
- A solid understanding of web application fundamentals, including databases, application servers, browsers, and web security
- Great communication skills. You have a demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely explain technical concepts in writing and in person
- Initiative. You have a knack for spotting what needs to be done and aren’t afraid to move forward on your convictions
- Interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Although it’s not necessary, knowledge of Stellar is a big plus!
- Able to travel as needed (<25%)
At Interstellar, we believe our success is based upon our diversity of backgrounds and experiences. We value the contribution of our employees and the potential of job applicants based on merit, competence, creativity, and qualifications. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, age, or disability. We believe that we are building the financial system of the future - and that at the heart of it should be an inclusive culture.
We are a community that enjoys our work. Our beautiful office is located in Hayes Valley. We eat lunch together and take company outings. Interstellar provides competitive salaries, equity, and full benefits.