Senior Data Engineer
Technology – Software Development /
At intive we innovate through design and engineering to create people-centric digital products. We are more than 3000 people with a passion for digital, who partner with the world’s leading brands such as Dow Jones, Warner Bros., Verizon, Macmillan, Facebook, Google, BMW, BlackBerry, Discovery, and more.
Our clients come to us to solve their biggest and the most complex business and technology challenges. We have over 20 years of experience working with companies across many industries, including Media & Entertainment, EdTech, Telecommunications, Retail, Automotive, FinTech, and Transportation.
You are a good match if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Certifications needed (at least one of this): Google Professional Data Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Architect, AWS Big Data Speciality Certification
- Direct experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies
- 5+ years in a client-facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience with architecting, implementing, and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments
- Experience in design, architecture, and implementation of Data warehouses, data pipelines, and flows
- Experience with developing software code in one or more languages such as Java, Python, and SQL
- Experience designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems with few technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Vertica, Netezza, Teradata, Tableau, Qlik or MicroStrategy
- Client-facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in project governance and enterprise customer management
- We cultivate an environment where innovative ideas and excellence have room to thrive - even with a remote workforce. Our culture of learning rewards curiosity and gives our team members opportunities to learn, grow, and own the evolution of their careers.
- Competitive Salary – We offer a compensation model which pays in USD.
- Remote Work, Flexibility & Balance – We work 100% remotely. You are welcome but not required at our offices in Buenos Aires, Mar del Plata, and Tandil (Argentina). We have flexible benefits to support healthy work/life balance and growing families.
- Career Path Planning – You can create a career path based on your goals. We provide training, mentoring, and support to help you along the way.
- Training & Mentorship – Learning and Development is a big part of our company culture. You will have unlimited access to Udemy, internal courses and training, and a robust mentorship program.
- Chapters – you will join the community of intivers sharing the same professional profile. There is space for knowledge sharing with people with similar capabilities to yours and to access the latest technology trends.
- Culture & Connection – We cultivate connections within teams, across functions, and up and down the org chart. We make sure everyone is noticed and feels connected to our mission and each other.