SENIOR COPYWRITER, HCP
Chicago, IL /
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Curious. You must have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge — of the problem, the solutions and our target — in order to sculpt the big ideas that drive action.
- Empathetic. Compassion leads to passion, and ultimately work that makes a difference for our clients and their targets (many of whom suffer). You’ll feel good about what you do here.
- Thoughtful. You can’t pun your way out of a pharma project. You need true strategy and craftsmanship to build the work that wins. Writing in a heavily regulated industry is not for the faint of heart. You’ve got to have the resolve to power through to creative solutions. Words are weapons, after all.
- Inspiring. You’re no novice to the power of words, and it’s your responsibility to use them to drive action in the hearts of the target and your teammates.
- Persuasive. You’ve come up with the perfect solution; now you have to pitch it that way.
- A team player. You will work with a dozen different departments to make your message come to life in the development of speaker presentations for peer-to-peer programs. Empathetic collaboration and laughter are key.
- A go-getter. No time? No problem!
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least six years of writing experience in marketing, advertising or a related field
- At least four years of writing in a promotional-focused landscape, with an emphasis on medical education/peer-to-peer deliverables
- Extensive pharmaceutical HCP writing experience is required
- Examples of branded or unbranded HCP collateral, conveying key marketing messages and scientific content through a storytelling lens
- Expertise in extracting relevant information from clinical sources and writing medically accurate copy
- Experience with complex projects that include internal and external account and creative teams
- Client-facing confidence that advances dialogue, sells creative ideas and creates strong agency-client relationships
- Equally talented at editorializing something complicated as well as crafting a headline that sings — be prepared to provide examples of both
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.