Boston, MA /
Account Services /
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
What does a Marketing Coordinator do?
The Marketing Coordinator provides support and backup to senior roles within Account staff and/or agency partner project teams. This person is responsible for day-to-day task and project plan documentation including status reports, conference reports, work orders, competitive landscape and internal communications with as-needed guidance from senior staff. This role communicates updates to teams on progress vs. plan, issues, questions, etc., and supports client initiatives by ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and on target. This person must be able to work in an ever-changing environment and must have a positive, can-do attitude.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Up to 2 years of related industry experience; ad agency experience is preferred
- Industry-related internship is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising, with understanding of digital marketing, media and technology preferred
- Strong multitasking and problem-solving skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with business software (MS Office) and online tools
- Introductory technical knowledge and insight
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.