San Diego, CA /
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
The Media Planner will assist in the development, evaluation and management of online media plans for pharmaceutical clients to meet their requirements, budgets and objectives. This person will maintain a responsive working relationship with clients, vendors and internal agency staff. The most successful Media Planners exhibit a data-driven, yet creative approach to media planning, a flexible and collaborative working partnership and a keen eye for detail.
Media Planner Job Duties:
- Develop and manage the request for proposal (RFP) process and assist in the evaluation of proposals.
- Maintain rapport with media publishers through daily interaction, and work closely with account and creative teams to ensure flawless execution of media schedules.
- Maintain strong vendor and cross-agency partner relationships. Lead executional calls with multiple parties involved (e.g., kick-off calls).
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies and execution opportunities by providing agency POVs on new opportunities as they relate to client objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the campaign authorizations, budgets/budget trackers and vendor invoice process.
- Contribute to strategic planning process with ability to build media recommendations.
- Demonstrates confidence and actively participates in internal and external meetings.
- Create traffic sheets and coordinate the tagging and trafficking efforts with advertising operations (AdOps) and programmatic teams.
- Pull and analyze research data and compile monthly competitive analyses when needed.
- Provide optimization recommendations based upon their DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM) pull.
The Media Planner Role Requires:
- 1-3+ years of experience in media planning and buying
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Media Studies or Communications
- Online media background
- Experience with pharmaceutical brands is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in DCM, Comscore, Kantar and Mediamark Research and Intelligence (MRI) is preferred
- Detail-oriented with a strong math aptitude
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.