SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
Overland Park, KS
INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The six Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
What does the Senior Front-End Developer do?
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in Computer Science or Graphic Design
- 5–7 years’ experience as a front-end developer
- Expert-level proficiency in client-side technologies, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Complete understanding of responsive web design and related development techniques
- Basic understanding of MVC architecture patterns
- Thorough knowledge of design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and Sketch
- Understanding of source control systems, including TFS and Git
- Examples of rapid prototyping using frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation a plus
- Ability to work in a collaborative team-environment and communicate status to both technical and nontechnical project members
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines and maintaining excellent attention to detail
- .NET and RAZOR development experience is preferred
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal or other CMS experience is a plus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.