Technical Product Manager
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Technical Product Manager at Intricately
The Technical Product Manager works closely with Product and Engineering to ensure the timely and high quality delivery of product features. You speak the language of Engineering but have the communication skills (both verbal and writing) of a Product person.
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You will work closely with the founding team, learning the ins and outs of what we are building and work directly with our engineers to build it.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Hands-on Product and/or Engineering delivery experience
- The ability to write clear and comprehensive engineering specs
- A strong track record in project and/or program management
- Experience in agile methodology (kanban/scrum)
- Expertise in using Jira or a similar project management tool
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Working closely with our Engineering and Product team to drive product development and delivery
- Writing clear and complete specs for Engineers
- Managing and taking complete responsibility for the day-to-day engineering delivery
- Own communications with our engineers, product and founding team
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks, lunch, fancy beverages, and more
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.