Demand Generation & Automation Marketing Lead
Intricately is the leading provider of data insights on cloud product usage, adoption, and spend. The platform delivers real-time intelligence to cloud vendors to prospect and prioritize opportunities, start better conversations with customers, deliver more wins, and help customer success teams identify issues before they become problems. Founded in 2014, Intricately is proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures. We’re currently looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join the marketing team and oversee our demand generation program.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, managing, and executing Intricately’s demand generation programs to generate demand in target accounts, and enable us to drive conversions across the marketing funnel and customer lifecycle. You’ll support our marketing team in optimizing our website, landing pages, content, email, forms, as well as launching campaigns that attract and deliver value to prospects and customers across their lifecycle, nurture, and convert them to opportunities.
Success in this role will be judged by your ability to direct a multi-platform demand generation program that drives demand and conversions among our target accounts, successfully manage demand gen and growth contractors and vendors for ads, product marketing, design, and website execution. This role is also responsible for building out and managing all Marketing Ops functions including owning and tracking our metrics and campaign success KPIs, lead score, engagement, and other prospect data between our marketing and sales tools, including Hubspot, SFDC, Outreach, Webflow, and other marketing platforms.
We have a modern marketing stack (Hubspot, Webflow, Jira, Notion, SFDC, Outreach, and a number of other tools), and look forward to refining, improving, and augmenting those systems to continue to drive performance and growth.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON IN THE SHORT TERM:
- Incorporate first-party data and research into a broad range of compelling demand generation campaigns.
- Manage the development and execution of demand and automation marketing programs to drive leads and optimize funnel conversion rates. Optimize campaigns across the marketing and sales funnel to maximize leads, pipeline, revenue and lifetime value.
- Promote and generate demand for content delivered by the Content team across multiple platforms, including website, blog, webinars, videos, newsletters, social media, PR, copywriting, email, partner and customer content marketing, case studies.
- Develop plans, strategies, and tactics for increasing new marketing-qualified opportunities through account-based marketing and demand generation.
- Monitor and own the Intricately demand generation funnel to drive customer acquisition and customer success. Work closely with our Customer Success, Product, and Sales teams to establish customer marketing and highly relevant demand programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, product messaging, platform, and competitive landscape.
- Leverage data to understand performance, trends, issues and solutions. Build data-driven recommendations and champion data-driven decision-making.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON IN THE LONG TERM:
- Utilize the full marketing stack to drive efficient growth for Intricately business. Take full ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis.
- Plan the demand generation and automation activities around the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Manage growth marketing partners such as vendors and contractors, ensuring they meet key deadlines and produce high-value deliverables.
- Partner with sales, customer success, and content team on ABM programs, including planning and segmentation, strategy, and execution.
- Strategize and deliver multi-touch and multi-channel 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many ABM campaigns that drive demand, accelerate pipeline, and generate opportunities.
- At least 5+ years of experience in demand generation marketing and automation for technology-based companies.
- A deep understanding of B2B technology (bonus for direct experience with a technical / Data-as-a-Service offering).
- An adept and experienced storyteller who can collaborate across a wide variety of functions to deliver data-driven analysis of account-based demand generation.
- You can point to instances where you’ve challenged the status quo in B2B marketing (and have the scars or successes to prove it). A track record of experience across multiple demand gen platforms: Email, website, account-based marketing, in-app, and more.
- Past experience managing contributors and delivering on a timeline.
- Understanding, experience, and/or strong opinions about key metrics and tools like Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Excellent writing and editorial skills; proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically with strong attention to detail.
- Solid command of SEO, SEM, and inbound marketing best practices.
- Experience managing and owning an editorial calendar, ideally in Jira or another leading project management tool.
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing a team of contractors and vendors.
- A “team player” attitude, willingness to support others and ask for help, ability to lead in ambiguous situations, and confidence to admit the things you know you don’t know.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision benefits
- Open vacation policy
- 401(k) w/match
- Work remotely from home - we provide you with all the workplace essentials!
Thank you for your interest in Intricately! Please note that we are only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the US at this time.
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.