Senior Technical Recruiter (Brazil)
Intricately is a digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide. We raised our Series A in 2020, and have grown an average of 100% year over year for the past four years. Founded in 2014, Intricately is profitable and proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
-Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying -businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
-Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
-Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About the role:
We experienced steady growth through 2020 despite the difficulties the year brought, and we are entering 2021 with renewed vigor and a plan to double each department. As Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be an integral player in making this happen on our small engineering team based remotely throughout Brazil. You will partner with our CTO, Director of Engineering, and Engineering Manager to bring on engineers that will move the needle for our business. You will succeed at Intricately if you have previously hired across seniority levels in a tight knit team with high standards, and are excited to make an impact through your hiring and consistent iteration of the recruiting process.
In the short term, you'll:
- Partner with hiring managers in Engineering to align with their needs and launch requisitions
- Perform full cycle recruiting, giving candidates an exceptional experience as they navigate our process
- Maintain the hygiene and integrity of our ATS, Lever, and advocate for process maturity
In the long term, you'll:
- Find ways to level up our recruiting program and improve our metrics
- Take on Employer Branding in Brazil and drastically increase our presence as an employer
- Analyze the ROI of vendors to partner with to support our recruiting efforts
- Launch initiatives within the recruiting organization - interview training, employer branding, etc - to strengthen the candidate experience and our efficacy as an employer
- Carve out a path of growth at Intricately by consistently leveling yourself up professionally
- 4+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- An extensive network of technical talent in Brazil, and the knowledge to expand it
- A track record of serving your internal customers by executing on high-velocity, high-quality placements
- Innate EQ and interpersonal skills to speak at every level and engage both active and passive candidates
- A love for fast paced, high impact startup environments
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.