Business Development Representative
Business Development Representative (Remote)
We are looking for a highly motivated, professional, and collaborative business development representative to join our marketing team. Intricately is a data platform that powers cloud sales and marketing teams--a multi-billion dollar market. We’re backed by top-tier investors including Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures. We’re looking for someone to spearhead this effort and deliver results by leading, creating, and managing the creation and execution of our cross-channel content strategy.
As our business development representative, you’ll be hungry to translate your skills into selling the world’s leading cloud footprint data. You are motivated, passionate, and tech-savvy with natural sales instincts, ready to conduct outbound sales activities to turn leads into qualified opportunities.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, you’ll be responsible for conducting thorough research on target accounts & prospects, executing outbound sales programs, and scheduling meetings with prospective clients. Success in this role will be judged by your ability to generate sales meetings that lead to qualified opportunities.
- Develop a pipeline of net-new leads via outbound prospecting and targeting.
- Create and strategically prioritize target account lists and align product messaging. Execute sales tactics and campaigns inside LinkedIn, Outreach, and other tools.
-Conduct high-level conversations with contacts at target accounts in conjunction with our account executives
- Become comfortable verbally delivering Intricately offerings to a wide range of potential customers.
What the Role Requires
- 1-2 years of experience in an outbound focused sales role consisting of outbound outreach via social, email, and phone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Experience working with or qualifying Enterprise-level clients preferred . Intelligent, motivated, and competitive, with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude.
- Curious about understanding business challenges across the cloud ecosystem.
You proactively look for creative strategies to help you and your team succeed
- Organized. You are able to keep various campaigns on trackBiased towards action. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, environment and are able to balance the strategic and detail layers A “team player” attitude, willingness to support others and ask for help, ability to lead in ambiguous situations, and confidence to admit the things you know you don’t know
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.