Senior Demand Generation Manager
About the company
Intricately is a digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide.
Customers rely on our platform to target and prioritize opportunities, quantify their markets, and focus their sales and buying efforts. Founded in 2014, Intricately is profitable and proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
- Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
- Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
- Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About this role
We're hiring a Senior Demand Generation Specialist to help accelerate the execution of Intricately's growth marketing programs for revenue acquisition. This role will primarily be focused on expanding Intricately's existing demand generation program, while contributing to general growth and operations functions within a tight-knit marketing team.
In the short term, you'll:
- Develop a rich understanding of Intricately's Enterprise offering and the use cases it supports
- Own relationships with external SEO/SEM vendors, contractors/internal team
- Create high-quality and scalable processes for demand gen programs and results
- Manage the full demand gen stack including website, webinars, Hubspot, Webflow, and other tools
- Manage a marketing qualified opportunity (MQO) and marketing pipeline commit as part of your goals
- Support Intricately's demand generation campaigns and marketing automation
- Develop targeted global vertical and competitive marketing programs and campaigns for specific named accounts
- Strategize and build marketing assets, including forms, landing pages, site pages, marketing emails, etc.
- Monitor and optimize demand generation marketing campaigns and programs
- Implement nurture cadences for converting our audience into high-intent handraisers for Sales
- Strategize and deploy a high-performing email program that generates demand in our target audience(s)
- Work with Product to capture and harness Enterprise demo requests from Product usage
- Measure, analyze and report campaign and funnel metrics
- Build upon existing marketing automation, scoring, and workflows to drive better performance
In the long term, you'll:
- Grow attributable pipeline and revenue for Intricately's Enterprise Data Platform
- End-to-end coordination and management of an enterprise-focused program including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for all demand gen initiatives
- Coordinate long-term strategic efforts to generate demand and grow marketing pipeline
- Evaluate the tools, methods, and personnel required to scale the demand generation
- 5+ Years Experience with B2B tech demand gen marketing
- You live in the data and systems and are able to quantifiably justify your strategic decisions and tactics.
- Understand what it takes to generate demand while building a brand from the ground up at a startup
- Proven experience driving results, optimizing through data and industry best practices
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing tools like HubSpot
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced, small-team setting
- Intricately Enterprise
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your spouse
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA with company contribution
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
Thank you for your interest in Intricately! Please note that for this role, we are only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the US and located in US time zones.
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.