Sr. Product Designer
Sr. Product DesignerIntricately is currently looking to add a seasoned Sr. Product Designer to the team. As an experienced and proven individual contributor, you'll own designing the product experience for business operations teams within the world's leading enterprise cloud companies. Working closely with the leadership team, you will define and execute our product design strategy while quickly prototyping to help us test UX/UI concepts and accelerate feature delivery into production. Our ideal candidate has experience designing sophisticated and thoughtful user experiences for enterprise SaaS products while addressing ambiguity with effective communication and discovery skills.
In the short term:
- Take ownership of our existing design by auditing key user flows and UI and proposing adjustments to better drive our key business outcomes
- Take over existing product design projects and accelerate design hand-offs to Engineering.Own new design projects from concept to production
- Conduct user interviews / research to get confidence in a proposed design
In the long term: Own our end-to-end design process and improve upon it to accelerate design feedback and product delivery.
- Own and standardize design systems
- Help scale our product and design team by advocating for additional resources and processes that would make the largest impact to our objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant product design experience in the enterprise B2B SaaS space.
- The ability to collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to build applications and features that balance high quality design with customer and business needs.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You are able to clearly communicate your work, process, and decisions to various stakeholders and seek feedback to help you produce your best work.
- Ability to execute and iterate in a fast-paced, start-up enviroment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience using data and user research to inform your design decisions
- Prior experience developing a design system and owning the systems.
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.