Sr. Ruby DevOps Engineer
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Engineering at Intricately
Many companies talk about Big Data- we're living it. How would you model cloud/infrastructure spend for the Fortune 500? How would you collect this data? How would you track variations in this dataset? What's noise vs signal? What's the most efficient way to query 30mm+ Internet Gateways? How do you create a front-end to surface insights for customers so they can get the information they need and get on with their day? Intricately engineering is focused on solving these challenges every day. Got strong opinions on the topic? We'd love to hear them.
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and ship product. You'll be part of a team creating a service that's heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
We are looking for a Sr. Ruby DevOps Engineer to lead Developer Operations. The role’s primary mission is to delight the lives of fellow developers by creating tools, systems and process that makes building software @ Intricately rewarding and fun.
Some context on our scale
- We see Millions of daily real-time events representing the living breathing internet
- We track Billions of digital assets
- We store Petabytes of event-state data
- Build tools to make your fellow developer's lives better
- Establish Alerting & Monitoring best-practices
- Respond to alerts and create playbooks
- Triage and resolve application issues
- Proficient in Ruby/Rails
- Experienced in managing and triaging incidents
- Experience with Datadog, Pagerduty is a plus
- Front-End : Angular
- Back-End: Ruby / Rails, Node
- Data Stores: Postgres, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Dynamo, InfluxDB, Redis, Memcache, S3
- Clouds: AWS, DigitalOcean
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.