Customer Success Lead
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Customer Success at Intricately
There's a misconception that Customer Success is the team responsible for managing accounts, we don't agree. At Intricately, we are focused on helping our customers succeed, this means Customer Success is involved in everything from instrumenting how product reports on usage to driving the implementation of specific features that deliver customer wins. To us, Customer Success is not just a function, but an ongoing constant question we're asking ourselves- how can we help our customers to succeed even more?
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and ship product. You'll be part of a team creating a service that's heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
This is one of the most important roles at Intricately (we spend a lot of time talking with our customers) and will be critical to driving product and sales initiatives. We are looking for a Customer Success Lead who is excited to make it their mission to help build a world-class product and strive to make our customers
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Past experience in a technical customer-facing role (e.g. Pre Sales Engineer, Technical Support, Technical Account Manager)
- Stellar writing and communication skills (your friends say you're great at explaining things )
- Humble and loves helping others
- Curiosity and a love for solving problems
- A team player and someone that thrives in collaborative fast-moving environments
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Answering customer inquiries via messaging, email, and phone calls
- Onboarding customers and supporting their integration goals
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to ensure successful customer integrations
- Creating new features and squashing bugs
- Writing relevant content and documentation (FAQs, Tooltips, Blog Posts, Case Studies) to help customers
- Being metrics-driven and continuously questioning how we can serve our customers better
- The best medical, dental and vision coverage available – Intricately pays 85%
- Lunch at HQ whenever you’re working
- 75% of a Gym membership or wellness regimen you prefer – up to $150 a month
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.