Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Some context on our scale
- We see Millions of daily real-time events representing the living breathing internet
- We track Billions of digital assets
- We store Petabytes of event-state data
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine and bring our product vision to life. You'll be responsible for architecting, developing and shipping product heavily used and loved by the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help our customers make smarter decisions by surfacing key insights across our data. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Automate scoring and ranking using machine learning techniques
- Design and implement recommendation systems
- Improve and extend the features used by our events monitoring system
- Researching, Developing, deploying and monitoring the performance of various predictive models
- Enhancing feature/signal capture / generation to improve their significance
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection and monitoring systems
- Ability to communicate machine learning concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Mastery in at least one of the common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase or Elasticsearch
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks, lunch, fancy beverages, and more
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.