Sr. Product Designer (UX)
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Product at Intricately
Work directly with the founding team to transform ideas from initial concept to a product that our customers rely on. You'll be working with a small team of engineers and designers to maximize product impact while creating an enterprise-grade platform with consumer sensibilities.
As Product Designer, you will be focused on:
- Understanding our strategic objectives and building product experiences that support them
- Becoming an expert in the problem(s) we solve by conducting interviews with users and product stakeholders
- Building paper prototypes with the founding team by rapid and real-time iteration
- Creating thoughtful UX that delights users by streamlining their workflow and helping them accomplish their in-app goals
- Collaborating with, supporting, and (at times) leading engineering in building the product experience you’ve designed
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and ship product. You'll be part of a team creating a service that's heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS products and services
- Minimum four years experience in building successful software products
- Demonstrated use of data to solve business problems
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to lead effectively through influence
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Deep Internet business knowledge, especially with online advertising, infrastructure, CRM or solutions for HR and Recruiting
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks, lunch, fancy beverages, and more
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.