Intricately is a digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide. Customers rely on our platform to target and prioritize opportunities, quantify their markets, and focus their sales and buying efforts. Founded in 2014, Intricately is profitable and proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About the role:
We're hiring an ABM Specialist to help accelerate the execution of Intricately's growth marketing programs for revenue acquisition. This role will primarily be focused on expanding Intricately's existing demand generation program, while contributing to general growth and operations functions within a tight-knit marketing team.
In the short term, you'll:
- Develop a rich understanding of Intricately's Enterprise offering and the use cases it supports
- Own relationships with external ABM vendors, contractors/internal team
- Create high-quality and scalable processes for ABM program and drive results
- Use the full marketing stack including website, Asana, webinars, Hubspot, Webflow, and other tools
- Manage a marketing qualified opportunity (MQO) and marketing pipeline commit as part of your goals
- Support Intricately's demand generation campaigns and marketing automation
- Develop targeted global vertical and competitive marketing programs and campaigns for specific named accounts
- Strategize and build marketing assets, including forms, landing pages, site pages, marketing emails, etc. for ABM programs
- Monitor and optimize account-based marketing campaigns and programs
- Implement ABM program converting our traget audience into high-intent handraisers for Sales
- Measure, analyze and report ABM campaaign results
- Build upon existing marketing automation, scoring, and workflows to drive better performance.
In the long term, you'll:
- Grow attributable pipeline and revenue for Intricately's Enterprise Data Platform
End-to-end coordination and management of an enterprise- account-based marketing focused program including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for all ABM initiatives
- Coordinate long-term strategic efforts to generate demand within target accounts and grow marketing pipeline
- Evaluate the tools, methods, and personnel required to scale the ABM program
- 5+ Years Experience with B2B tech ABM marketing, ideally at startups
- You live in the data and systems and are able to quantifiably justify your strategic decisions and tactics.
- Understand what it takes to generate demand while building a brand from the ground up at a startup
- Proven experience driving results, optimizing through data and industry best practices
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to strategize and analyze program effectiveness and ROI.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing tools like HubSpot
- Must have a positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced, small-team setting
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your spouse
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA (w/ company contribution)
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget: $500 to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
At Intricately, we don't just accept difference, we celebrate it: We know that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We don't care what color your skin is, who or what you worship, what your gender identity, where you are from, what your love life looks like, how old you are, if you are differently abled, if you are a veteran, or if you have face tattoos. We do care that you make a positive impact with your unique perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team is excited to build something awesome with you, so come as you are.