Intricately is a digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide. We raised our Series A in 2020, and have grown more than 100% year over year for the past four years, our customers include many of the leading companies in the Cloud. Founded in 2014, Intricately is profitable and our investors include Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
-Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
-Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
-Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About the role
We experienced steady growth through 2020 despite the difficulties the year brought, and we are entering 2021 with renewed vigor and a plan to double our team. As Recruiter on a small People Operations team, you will be an integral player in making that happen with focus on Business teams. You will partner with stakeholders on the business side of the organization to own reqs and bring on folks that will move the needle for us. You will succeed at Intricately if you have previously hired across departments and seniority levels in a tight knit team with high standards, and are excited to make an impact through your hiring and consistent iteration of the recruiting process.
In the short term, you'll:
- Partner with hiring managers across the organization to align with their needs and launch requisitions
- Perform full cycle recruiting, giving candidates an exceptional experience as they navigate our process
- Maintain the hygiene and integrity of our ATS, Lever, and advocate for process maturity
In the long term, you'll:
- Find ways to level up our recruiting program and improve our metrics
- Analyze the ROI of vendors to support our recruiting efforts
- Launch initiatives within the recruiting organization - interview training, employer branding, etc - to strengthen the candidate experience and our efficacy as an employer
- Come on full time and carve out a path of growth at Intricately by consistently leveling yourself up professionally
- 2+ years of full cycle recruitment experience at a startup or in an agency for startups
- Improve and increase our presence by iterating on employer branding
- A track record of serving your internal customers by executing on high-velocity, high-quality placements
- Innate EQ and interpersonal skills to speak at every level and engage both active and passive candidates
- A love for fast paced, high impact startup environments
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.