Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Marketing at Intricately
We are looking for a talented marketer to create and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The role is is at the intersection between content creation and full-stack marketing.
In the role you will:
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, customer success, brand, and content through thought leadership, blogging, and social media
- Design and write compelling content marketing for businesses - infographics, video demos, blog posts, case studies, and more
- Work with our sales, customer success, and product teams to tap into opportunities for content creation
- Plan and execute on a content calendar for our blog and social media profiles
- Support product teams designing tools for businesses (sales docs and training)
- Recruit and manage blog contributors
- Optimize our blog and SEO
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and broadcast our story. You'll be part of a team creating a service that's heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
- An established track record in creating successful marketing content strategy from start to finish
- A passion for customers and drive to understand buyer needs, translating that into relevant and useful content marketing
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Lunch, snacks, fancy beverages, and more
- Gym membership or wellness regimen of your choosing – up to $150 a month
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.