Sales Development Rep
Intricately is the first of its kind platform monitoring digital product adoption, usage, and spend- what Google Maps is for the physical world, we’re that for the Cloud (to put that in perspective, four of the five largest cloud vendors in the world are already our customers). We’re looking to hire our first Sales Development Representative to join our team in San Francisco. Ideally, you’re currently a top performing SDR/BDR at a company selling a digital product in the $60K - $250K price range. However, background is not as important if you’re truly a hustler in every sense of the word.
You want to grow swiftly in your career to be our best Account Executive or Sales Development leader in a high-performing sales organization.
You’ll be part of building the initial sales systems, sales processes, and finding the biggest deals in company history. As our first outbound sales development hire, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our founding team to help define the sales systems/strategy, document the sales process, and play a key role in growing the sales organization.
Who we’re looking for:
- Self-starters with a track records of success in your career
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- Humble and love helping others
- Curiosity and a love solving complex problems
- A team player and someone that thrives in collaborative fast-moving environments
Your day to day:
- Using a cutting-edge sales stack (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn etc.) to prospect into ideal customers
- Presenting our company’s value proposition to potential clients predominantly via email
- Proactively working with customers to understand their business and pain points
- Working with the Sales Team Leadership to build and execute account-based sales plans
- Write kick-ass and attention-grabbing email copy
- A demonstrable track record in an inside sales environment with understanding and proof of pipeline generation through to contract close
- 6+ months of Sales or experience, preferably selling high ACV products
- Tech-savvy and an ability to quickly learn new technology
- Superior communications skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce (CRM), Outreach and LinkedIn
- Experience building long-term relationships with senior executives
- **Bonus points if you’re familiar with a 7-9 email cadence outbound strategy and have worked in the B2B sales
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Lunch, snacks, fancy beverages, and more
- Gym membership or wellness regimen of your choosing – up to $150 a month
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.