Senior Solutions Engineer
Intricately is a profitable digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of millions of businesses and thousands of cloud products world-wide. Our customers include Snowflake, AWS, Fastly, Hashicorp, and Microsoft.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
-Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by sizing a businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
-Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable markets, and operationalize their go to market strategy.
-Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About the role
We're hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer to enable our customers' business goals by working in partnership with our Customer Success and Sales teams in pre- and post-sales engagements. Utilizing your knowledge of cloud infrastructure solutions and products, you'll support our customers by educating them on the cloud market, presenting actionable insights with our data and establishing yourself as a subject matter expert on cloud, data center, and everything in-between. You are consultative by nature, eager to share your opinions on technology, and excited to get in and deliver major impact as the first hire in this role.
In the short term, you'll:
- Listen and learn. You'll have a broad understanding of what our product does, who our customers are, and what our value proposition is. You'll understand the markets we target and what value we bring to different verticals.
- Dive in with customers, establishing yourself as a technical resource for them and identifying opportunities to create, refine, and deliver repeatable solutions.
- Establish yourself as a technical resource for CS and Sales, supporting on data and integration requests, creating processes and products to exceed the expectations of our growing customer base.
In the long term, you'll:
- Support marketing and pre-sales initiatives by providing data analysis, raw data, and an editorial talk track / commentary to our marketing team.
- Own and manage technical team relationships, creating product spec (where necessary) and developing processes to consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Drive our customer relationships by taking proactive steps as a consultant and anticipating requests and conversations before they become requests.
- Develop and deliver technical presentations to demonstrate our solutions, ease of implementation, dataset queries, and product highlights.
- Tell our story in your own words and improve upon what we have now.
- Build the next iteration of this function. Identify room for improvement, make it scalable, and build it from good to great.
- Expertise working with data in spreadsheets and pivot tables, experience with SQL a bonus.
- Ability to present novel and modeled data sets, and tell a story with it.
- Enteprise SaaS Experience.
- Experience selling, marketing, or supporting cloud infrastructure solutions. You don't just understand the space: you have opinions on the best technologies out there.
- Experience as a consultant and an ability to speak the language of technology to customers in post- or pre- sales capacity.
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your spouse
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA (w/ company contribution)
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget: $500 to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.