Sr. Data Visualization Analyst
Do you love visualizing data and building rich interactive dashboards? Put your abilities to the test and work closely with Intricately’s founding team to build interactive dashboards to be used by the largest and most innovative companies in the world to answer their most critical business and go-to-market questions.
Intricately collects billions of data points through its sensor network deployed across 150 locations around the world capturing digital consumption, cloud adoption and infrastructure spend. Industry leaders leverage Intricately to answer questions of market opportunity sizing, sales targeting, and buyer propensity. You’ll bring Intricately’s data to life by building rich interactive dashboards enabling Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to tell compelling, interactive stories about the market opportunities in front of them.
Your 1st Project
Intricately leverages its hyper-distributed sensor network to collect a real-time stream of B2B application, traffic, and cloud adoption data on over 5 million companies world-wide. Your first project will be to build a visualization experience that allows a market analyst to explore cloud adoption across hundreds of cloud and SaaS market ecosystems.
You will leverage Tableau, Looker or similar data visualization tool, to build a visualization experience that allows a market analyst to explore world-wide cloud adoption across hundreds of cloud and SaaS market ecosystems.
Questions you will be able to answer after completing this project:
- Which companies are spending the most with Amazon AWS in China?
- What is the 3-year YoY adoption rate of SaaS analytics products in the fortune 5,000?
- How fast is the Cloud Infrastructure market growing YoY globally, in the United States, and in China?
- Who are the top 5 cloud infrastructure providers by revenue and how does their growth in the United States compare to their growth in India?
- Create state-of-the-art multidimensional data visualizations to support knowledge acquisition and decision making.
- Create visual mock-ups and prototypes to allow for rapid iteration with product and engineering leadership.
- Develop compelling visual stories to effectively communicate meaningful narrative insights from large-scale time-series data.
- 3-5 years experience in a complex, fast-paced, quantitative environment with a high bar for attention to detail and quality of work.
- 2-3 years experience building complex visual data exploration dashboards using Tableau, Looker, or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and BI reporting with emphasis in design and publishing.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Lunch, snacks, fancy beverages, and more
- Gym membership or wellness regimen of your choosing – up to $150 a month
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.