VP of Sales
Intricately is a DaaS platform that enables sales and marketing teams by monitoring digital product adoption, usage, and spend. We're building a map for the cloud and our vision is to be the authoritative source of truth for this data. We have proven market fit with customers like AWS, Fastly, Google, Snowflake, and Oracle, and we're excited to enter our next stage of growth.
We’re looking for an experienced sales leader to join the team and grow our current sales organization. As the VP of Sales, you will be responsible for the people, processes, systems, and tools used to deliver and scale revenue. You have deep experience building strategically and executing tactically for an enterprise B2B SaaS product. If you've taken a startup from founder-led to sales-driven revenue by building the infrastructure and team it takes to do this, we'd love to chat.
IN THE SHORT TERM YOU'LL:
- Develop a deep understanding of our story, the platform, our customers’ needs, the product messaging, and competitive landscape
- Audit the current sales process, understanding what is working well to iterate on, and what needs to be improved
- Forge strong relationships with your sales team, putting into place best practices for management, mentorship, and sales process.
- Lead weekly pipeline reviews, enforce Salesforce hygiene, manage tracking/reporting, and logging of all active accounts and opportunities.
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders across the company
- Iterate on strategy and the current sales tactics and processes
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to assure seamless account handoff and management
IN THE LONG TERM YOU'LL:
- Maintain and iterate upon the infrastructure you've built to assure consistency of opportunity generation, consistency of process, predictable revenue generation
- Build and support a team of amazing sales humans under you
- Continue to develop plans, strategies, and tactics for increasing new business and exceeding revenue goals.
- Own deal reporting (we use MEDDICC for stage management) and team metrics (activity, pipeline, revenue) and provide forecasting to the leadership team.
- Implement and adjust the sales performance metrics and hold the sales team accountable to milestones and objectives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A enterprise sales leader who has 5+ years of leadership experience building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing enterprise-focused tech company.
- Experience in early stage startups
- Experience leading, mentoring, and growing a sales team of 5-10 people.
- A proven track record of driving new business growth by 50%+ y/y, securing $200K+ ARR deals, and comfort negotiating legal terms and pricing with procurement departments.
- Past successes engaging with C-Level decision-makers and/or Engineering teams at F1000 companies.
- A willingness to ask for help, ability to lead in ambiguous situations, and confidence to admit the things you know you don’t know.
- Located in the US with authorization to work here.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Stock options
- Work remotely from home - we provide you with all the workplace essentials!
Thank you for your interest in Intricately! Please note that we are only soliciting candidates authorized to work in the US at this time.
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.