Ruby Engineer (Developer Operations)
Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
DevOps at Intricately
We are looking for a Sr. Ruby Engineer to lead Developer Operations. The role’s primary mission is to delight the lives of fellow developers by creating tools, systems and process that makes building software @ Intricately rewarding and fun.
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. In this role, you will work closely with the founding team.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A hands-on, operationally focused Ruby engineer
- Someone with experience building tools in Ruby for developers
- Experience building analytics dashboards for Engineering/Operations
- Experience configuring monitoring and alerting for the full application stack
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Creating and managing engineering documentation
- Building tools to make your team-member’s lives better
- Removing noise from our alerting and monitoring system by establishing Alerting & Monitoring best-practices and Responding to alerts and creating playbooks
- Triaging and resolving application issues
- Improving our documentation
- Managing software and OS security updates
- CI/CD upkeep and configuration
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.