Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and more.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support the growth and well-being of your direct reports;
- Work with the People team to build your team;
- Enable your team to break down projects into smaller pieces and iterate to achieve a flow of continuous releasing features and improvements;
- Create a positive work environment, where engineers can do their best work;
- Improve organizational initiatives as career ladders, performance reviews, process workflow, team culture;
- Collaborate with Product and Design teams to create and communicate the vision, roadmap, and technical strategy for the Engineering team;
- Align your team objectives with the company OKRs, communicate team goals, seek out the information needed for the team to be impactful, and provide resources required to achieve goals while removing roadblocks along the way;
- Set clear expectations for all team members, hold them accountable to agreed-upon goals, and provide guidance on how it maps to their work;
- Monitoring project execution and delivery across all teams, identifying risks, offering solutions, and driving improvements with both engineers and other engineering managers;
- Identify inefficiencies and projects to improve or eliminate them;
- Advocate for technical work to be prioritized while building engineering goals.
- 7+ years of engineering experience, with 2+ in a management position;
- Hands-on engineering delivery experience with a SaaS product;
- Software engineering background that enables you to drive technical decisions within the team and engage with engineers at all levels of seniority;
- Experience leading engineering initiatives aimed at improving speed, quality, and delivery;
- Experience building teams and leveling them up;
- Experience with agile methodology (Kanban or Scrum);
- Experience working as part of a remote team.
- Highly competitive pay
- Learning and development stipend
- When we're no longer in a global pandemic: retreats and team offsites
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.