Intricately is the only product of its kind that captures global cloud usage, spend, and engagement by collecting real-time data from across the public Internet. Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately's market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much more.
Product at Intricately
Work directly with the founding team to transform ideas from initial concept to a product that our customers rely on. You'll be working with a small team of engineers and designers to maximize product impact while creating an enterprise-grade platform with consumer sensibilities.
As a product lead, you will be focused on connecting activities and deliverables to tangible business results. You are excited by (irritatingly) hard questions like:
- What's the right level of validation in a new market segment prior to starting development?
- How do our assumptions change when we shift technical priorities, pricing or sales/distribution models?
- How do we reconcile customer features versus customer benefits?
- What's the appropriate framework for prioritizing competing product features?
At Intricately, our core customer base is sales and marketing organizations, to thrive as a product leader on this team you should have deep understanding of how sales processes work, SQLs/MQLs, sales planning and execution. Beyond that, you should be genuinely excited to solve tangible, real, and revenue-impacting problems that our customers deal with on a daily basis.
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You'll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and ship product. You'll be part of a team creating a service that's heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS products and services
- Demonstrated use of data to solve business problems
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable solutions
- Strategic systems thinker: You see how the smaller pieces fit into the big picture
- Excellent product design skills: You have an eye for details and a high quality bar
- Deep Internet business knowledge, especially with online advertising, infrastructure, CRM or solutions for HR and Recruiting
- Excited to go after hard problems and solve them
- The best medical, dental and vision coverage available – Intricately pays 90%
- Lunch, snacks, fancy beverages, and more
- 75% of a Gym membership or wellness regimen you prefer – up to $150 a month
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.