Head of People Operations
Head Of People Operations (Remote) | Role Overview
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and collaborative human resources professional to join our growing team. Intricately is a data platform that powers cloud sales and marketing teams-- a multi-billion dollar market. We’re backed by top tier investors including Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
As our Head Of People Operations, you’ll develop and execute Intricately’s talent strategy with a goal of delivering helpful and meaningful tools, content, and support to attract, grow, and retain employees. People Operations is a highly cross-functional role at Intricately, partnering closely with Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, Design, and Customer Success globally.
Our ideal candidate is excited about contributing to the business, takes initiative, and has an overwhelming passion for working with a diverse group of humans collaborating towards a common goal.
● Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent acquisition and retention, and overall business performance
● Provide leadership to the team and support functions including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for the company
● Lead the People function by example with an 80/20 mix of hands on work to team leadership while we grow
● Partner with Marketing to develop a strong and consistent employer brand
● Develop, deliver, and lead the Talent Acquisition strategy with a drive for excellence and an exceptional candidate experience
What the Role Requires
● Strong HR background (organization development, employee relations, compensation, management development and coaching), minimum 7+ years of progressive HR experience
● 2+ years HR Management
● Master at coaching and influencing
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to diagnose the systemic issues and look at holistic solutions
● Experience advising and counseling managers on how to build develop plans, utilize recognition and rewards to incent behavior, and help managers drive performance improvement and career growth within their teams
● Ability to collaborate, contribute and thrive within a fast-paced team environment
● Must be able to navigate through ambiguity and constant change
● Experience working with (and supporting) remote teams
● Strong project and process management skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience working in startup organizations with high growth and/or global complexity
● HR experience with high tech industry strongly preferred
● Direct experience with modern SaaS tools (GSuite, Slack, Lever, Notion, Rippling, Dropbox)
● B.S./B.A or equivalent. in HR, business or related field. MBA and/or PHR/SPHR preferred
● Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
● 401k with employer match
● Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.