Head of Content / Editor-In-Chief
Intricately is looking for marketer with an innate ability to weave first-party data and research into a broad range of compelling content. Intricately is a data platform, with ambitions to be the authoritative voice on market trends and activity in the cloud infrastructure industry - a multi-billion dollar market. We’re looking for someone to spearhead this effort and deliver results by leading, creating and managing the creation and execution of our cross-channel content strategy.
In this role, you’ll utilize our marketing website, the Intricately platform, research-based data, blog, campaign messaging, and integrated assets to support our entire marketing funnel. The goal of our content is to deliver insightful (and actionable) data to marketers, sales professionals, and executives within our space.
This role will be responsible for planning, budgeting, and performance of content, relying on data to make strategic decisions about effectiveness and to inform future content. You’ll have the ability to build a team focused on creating consistent, high-quality content based on a defined editorial calendar.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing for technology-based companies.
- A deep understanding of B2B technology combined with charismatic storytelling skills.
- An adept and experienced storyteller who can collaborate across a wide variety of functions, to deliver data-driven analysis through content.
- You can point to instances where you’ve challenged the status quo in B2B content marketing (and have the scars or successes to prove it).
- A track record of experience across long/short-form content, video development, brand copy, and digital marketing copy.
- Past experience managing contributors and delivering on an editorial calendar.
- Understanding, experience, and/or strong opinions about key metrics and tools like GA and Hubspot to monitor content engagement.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Snacks, lunch, fancy beverages, and more
- Awesome team building activities and events - let's hang out
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want - let's get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.