Enterprise Account Executive
Intricately is a profitable digital mapping and profiling company. We capture detailed information on cloud product adoption, usage, and spend of 6+ million businesses and 21,000 cloud products world-wide. Our customers include Snowflake, AWS, Fastly, Hashicorp, and Microsoft.
Intricately works with leading companies across the Cloud ecosystem offering specific solutions for multiple teams:
-Sales teams rely on our platform to prioritize their best prospects by quantifying businesses’ use of digital products and infrastructure.
-Marketing teams use our data to peer into their ideal customer profile, target and forecast addressable market(s), and operationalize their go to market strategy
-Leaders use our data to analyze market share, gain a competitive advantage, and understand long-term revenue opportunities
About the role
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and be a leader within our growing sales organization. You will be driving revenue growth, working closely with customers to meet their requirements, and on the front lines evangelizing our platform to both new and existing customers. You’ve worked at a startup before as an early AE, and you have the skills, intuition, and know-how to identify, engage, and partner with the best prospects.
In the short term, you'll:
- Listen and learn: you'll become fluent in our product, value propositions, use cases, the industry, and our competitive landscape.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customers' key business drivers.
- Develop and execute sales strategy, working across net-new accounts and expansion of existing accounts.
- Drive revenue by meeting and/or exceeding sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospect, prioritize, and execute effective methods for pipeline generation.
- Lead compelling presentations of Intricately’s product and vision to a range of audiences from c-level executives to sales and marketing leaders.
- Forecast and report sales activity and metrics in Salesforce and other tools.
In the longer term, you'll:
- Partner with Customer Success to identify revenue potential and grow existing customer accounts
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts.
- Build long-term relationships with senior executives.
- Work with our sales leadership to level yourself up through coaching, continued learning, and carving out what is next for you at Intricately.
- 5+ years of closing experience, with at least two of those closing high ACV deals ($100k+). If you've sold to to leaders in Marketing and Sales, that's a huge bonus.
- Demonstrated track record of above-target performance.
- Proven ability to lead an effective sales process and close new business.
- Experience in handling proactive territory management, prospecting, and opportunity development.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup without the luxury of a known brand.
- Excellent forecasting, reporting, and communication skills.
- Extraordinary presentation and interpersonal skills, an ability to engage with senior leaders of an organization and develop productive C-level relationships.
- Smart, organized, self-motivated, flexible and team player.
- Strong orientation around enterprise sales methodology.
- Generous health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare FSA with company contribution
- Dependent FSA
- Flexible PTO
- Equipment budget to help you build out your home working environment
- Resources for continued learning and development
- Parental leave: Up to 12 weeks off for new parents
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.