Intricately is the first of its kind platform monitoring digital product adoption, usage, and spend. What Google Maps is for the physical world, we’re that for the Cloud (to put that in perspective, four of the five largest cloud vendors in the world are already our customers).
We're looking for a part-time Staff Accountant to join our team. You’ll be the lead on AR/AP, bookkeeping, reconciliation, and administrative new hire onboarding. We currently have strong processes in place, a robust Quickbooks setup (with SaaSOptics), and general ledger; you will be responsible for supporting, improving, and executing within this framework. There's potential for the scope, hours, and tenure for this role to expand as our business continues to grow.
This role is fully remote.
- Update and maintain data in Quickbooks
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations, AP Processing, Payroll processing
- Responsibility for state payroll registrations and coordinations on filings with payroll provider
- Support contractor and employee onboarding, especially contracts and payment onboarding
- Review, update, and maintain documentation around various related policies (e.g. expenses, contractor payment, etc)
- Deep knowledge of accrual-based accounting, fluency in QBO
- Proven knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proven experience maintaining accurate accounting records, including general ledger, invoicing, daily financial entries and all month and year-end entries
- Strong written communicator (we're totally remote, and this matters) combined with tangible experience improving processes and supporting documentation
- Bonus: have direct experience with most of our back-office systems: Quickbooks Online, SaaSOptics, Stripe, Rippling, Salesforce.com, Carta, Dropbox, Expensify, HelloSign, Bill.com, Notion
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diversity and inclusion are at the core of our team's culture. We're proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let's make something awesome together.