Digital Design Internship
London UK /
Product – Design /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
We are looking for a talented Digital Design Intern to join our fast-growing design team, delivering outstanding experiences across a programme of work.
One day you might be tasked to help design an infographic to launch one of our products or create social posts to promote a business goal. Recent exciting projects include creating campaign landing pages, and presentations for high-profile clients and designing product and sales materials.
- Supporting Brand, Product and Sales & Marketing to help Intropic with user engagement and making commercial improvements across our digital estate. This will involve ensuring that all creative and communications are well designed and fit in with our brand identity and playbook.
- Ensure that campaign and creative assets requested by the teams are produced to the highest standards and delivered within specified timings.
- Support creative concept development, sketching, designing, art-working, image research, checking of all elements and providing digital files using appropriate software packages.
- Typesetting and maintaining a high standard of typographic layouts.
- Contribute to Intropic culture, making people smile every day.
- The successful candidate should have experience in a wide range of Digital Design projects and work to deadlines.
- A portfolio that shows how you approach and solve design problems, demonstrating your skills and design, research and abstract thinking capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Figma etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal flexibly with changing requirements
We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in design and make a meaningful contribution to the success of our products.