Internal Partners – Finance and Operations /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets, risk analysis and sensitivity analysis. You will have a strong mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume responsibility for cost accounting tasks. Intropic is a customer-centric business and we need to deliver an excellent level of service in a cost-effective manner. This role provides an opportunity to not only manage the finance function within a growing organisation but offer opportunities to work with the senior management team on projects and support the operational side of the company.
- Ownership of Accounts Receivable
- Working with external partners on accruals, pre-payments and reconciliations
- Ownership of month-end close process
- Ensure accurate financial and management reporting
- Support implementation of strong internal processes and controls with scope to implement, automate and improve the finance function
- Business partnering across the board.
- Assist in future financial audits and ensure all statutory and regulatory reporting is completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support senior management with business-related problems
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA with sound technical knowledge
- Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, you are comfortable using formulas, financial functions and pivot tables.
- Expert user of Xero
- Python (pandas and other data analysis libraries) is highly desirableInterest and experience working in a startup organisation
- Determined to achieve and be part of a best-in-class finance function
• Competitive salary
• Learning allowance budget
• Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
• Salary sacrifice schemes
• Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company