VP of Product
Product – Product - Product /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
We are looking for a talented and experienced VP of Product to join our management & leadership team. In this role you will be advising us on one of our most important functions & helping us shape our business strategy. You will have tremendous leverage managing product managers working across multiple high impact products. As a product leader you will have the opportunity to set product standards across the organisation & craft high-performance cross-functional product teams.
For more clarity on the role we would encourage you to read more about product management here:
- Hiring the best talent: Ensuring our teams are staffed with extremely talented people covering the necessary range of skills needed to achieve our goals. Work closely with our product teams to understand what is needed and with our talent acquisition team to set up hiring pipelines & implement active recruitment strategies such as going to conferences. We will need you to recruit & effectively onboard exceptional tech talent.
- Coaching & developing the best: Support & develop our engineering talent to go to the next level of their careers by providing high level guidance as well as specific views on architectural decision making, technical problem solving and choice of technology, do this through 1:1s & continuous feedback.
- Setting Clear Objectives: Work with company leadership & product team leads to create well-defined objectives in the form of OKRs that focus on business/product outcomes, not output. Ensure that teams understand these objectives, are empowered to solve the problems at hand & are accountable for their success. Lead on communication with stakeholders from other teams, creating focus space for engineers to do their best work.
- Setting Product Standards: You will be overseeing product managers across various different product teams. We would love to see you evangelising & fostering a high bar for product culture & best practices & excellence across the organisation. From product discovery best practices to excellence in execution, to how we evaluate and choose new market segments to target as well as creating frameworks for product decision making.
- 7+ years of experience working in cross-functional product teams on technology products
- Experience hiring, structuring & managing product managers in start-ups (seed, series A, B)
- A strong track record of achieving product-market fits.
- Strong full-stack software engineering background in microservices & modern cloud tech stacks
- A coaching mindset with an ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Excellent Compensation £100K-£150K
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - MacBook Pro
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.