Creative Design Manager
Product – Product - Design /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of the role
This is an exciting opportunity to develop Intropic’s corporate brand identity by translating it into a variety of media channels (digital, print, merchandise and video) and building and leading a team of creative designers to help you deliver that vision. Reporting to our VP of Design, you will work with Product, Marketing, Sales and other departments to produce high quality deliverables needed for different corporate campaigns and activities. The role will transition over time from being mostly hands on to more leadership responsibilities.
- Own and drive the end to end design process from inception to delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across product, marketing, sales to ideate and deliver new campaigns to achieve agreed objectives on time.
- Hire, lead and motivate a team of other Creative Designers.
- Keep the brand identity in sync with the Product Design Principles and the Design System, especially in terms of inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Create and manage an asset library that can be easily used across the organisation.
- 6-8+ years of experience leading project teams and streams of work
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders, taking briefs, challenging them when required and looking for opportunities where design can add further value
- Experience managing and mentoring creative designers, and supporting their growth
- Prior experience in design and innovation teams (agency or in-house)
- A diverse portfolio which demonstrates outstanding craft across channels
- Salary: £60,000 - £90,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - MacBook Pro
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.