Summer 2024 Research Analyst Internship
Product – Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
As a research analyst intern, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis to support the work of a research team or organisation. This may involve gathering and analysing data from a variety of sources, such as industry reports, government databases, and academic articles. You will also be responsible for presenting your findings in a clear and concise manner, either through reports, presentations, or other forms of communication.
Some specific tasks that you may be responsible for as a research analyst intern include:
- Conducting literature reviews to identify and synthesise relevant research on a particular topic
- Gathering and analysing data from various sources, such as online databases, industry reports, and government statistics
- Using statistical analysis software or other tools to analyse data and identify trends and patterns
- Presenting research findings in clear and concise reports or presentations
- Collaborating with team members to identify research priorities and plan research projects
- Participating in meetings and contributing to discussions about research strategies and findings
To be successful in this role, you should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should also be comfortable working with data and have experience using statistical analysis software or other tools. A strong interest in research and a desire to learn and stay up-to-date with current trends in your field are also important.