Talent Acquisition Resourcer
Internal Partners – Internal Partners - People /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
The Talent Acquisition Resourcer will be joining a brand new talent acquisition function tasked with delivering on an ambitious growth plan. In this role your impact will be seen in your ability to shape:
-How we find, hire and onboard the best talent into the business
- A new way of identifying the best talent using a research-first approach
- How we build a pipeline of the best candidates to empower our leaders to hire only the best candidates
- Find the best talent: Deploy innovative research centred sourcing strategy to proactively identify, validate and hire the best talent for the business. You will show a strong natural desire for finding new emerging strategies for finding niche passive talent.
- Mapping candidate markets: We strongly believe that sometimes the best candidates are not always looking for a new opportunity so you will have a strong passion for identifying passive candidates and draw up an elaborate map of the most promising places to identify the best candidates.
- Collaboration and partnership: At Intropic, the talent team is a strategic partner of the business and you will act as a true partner to the Talent Partner, the business area where you will bring unique market insights to help make hiring decisions.
- Learning and innovation: Intropic’s culture is centred around learning - you will have the licence to fail but use it as a platform to grow into a high performer. We’re a daring startup with ambitious targets to accomplish so you will be an advocate of learning and development.
- Data-centric: You will practice a data-centric approach to your work - you will use data to influence and draw recommendations for the business to act upon. A strong data culture allows us to monitor every aspect of our work to help us double down on what works and iterate away from what doesn’t.
- Proven experience in a similar role as a resourcer within an agency, RPO or in-house setting.
- Demonstrable experience and track record of successfully delivering niche talents in software/data/cloud engineering, product and design disciplines.
- Experience of working in a fast-growing company where you delivered against highly ambitious hiring targets.
- Data-centric in your approach - using data to measure your performance, make business recommendations or driving towards operational excellence
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of the art tech - choice of laptop
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company