Quantitative Researcher (Japanese speakers)
London UK /
Product – Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
The Quantitative Researcher will be part of a team focusing on Index Rebalance and Corporate Actions coverage, with a focus on Asia. This would involve a combination of building and maintaining models (Python), as well as building scrapers and automating data extraction and analysis, and occasionally performing human quality control.
- You will work alongside a team of researchers to explore and develop models, with a primary focus on Asian equity markets
- Predict index changes, interpret methodologies and implement logic into code (Python)
- Track financial news and cover corporate actions
- Design and build data feeds to support models
- Structure, publish and share research with both external and internal clients
- Essential Japanese business/research level fluency in addition to English
- Strong interest in the financial markets
- Strong research and programming skills
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research and analysis
• EMI share options
• £1K L&D budget towards OKRs
• Employee Pension contribution (SIPP platform)
• Cycle to work benefit
• Leased ultra low emission car scheme
• Gym Benefits
• Tech Benefits