Front End Engineer
Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of Role
Intropic has a fast-paced, experimental environment giving our front-end engineers the chance to get creative with our product managers and designers to work on high-impact projects. Whether you are looking to start with a blank slate or to make an immediate, tangible impact on products with an exclusive user base, Intropic encourages experimentation and constant iteration to improve the user experience. With data visualisation at the forefront, your work on innovative UI/UX is strategically important to maximising the potential of our data. At Intropic, we want to be leaders in increasing the bandwidth between humans and machine.
- Design, build, maintain user-facing production UIs, web apps, and reusable components
- Work with Lead Engineers and Engineering Manager to define front end technical standards
- Maintaining front-end codebases and creating documentation that will empower internal users
- Working with designers to create functional prototypes in response to market feedback
- Resolve performance and scalability issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Support and maintain production applications
- 2-3 years of experience (non-internship) building and maintaining production front-end software
- Solid basics in DOM, HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript
- Deep experience using modern JS frameworks such as Node, React, NextJS
- Worked in an environment with Git, CI/CD, unit testing, integration testing and code review
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or related STEM discipline is preferred
- Excellent compensation: £40,000 - £80,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people in a cloud-first environment
We are able to sponsor our new team member with a Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2) if required.
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.