Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
The importance of cybersecurity in this day and age is unprecedented. We are an information company & we process extremely valuable information. We want to become an industry leader in information security. We are investing heavily in creating systems and software that have security built-in from the start.
You will be joining us at an early stage in our journey & have the opportunity to shape & lead this vision. The solutions you implement will not only help us create more value though creating products that will meet the market’s security needs but you will help us mitigate key information security risks which is invaluable to protecting the company's information assets & brand.
Projects you could work on:
Securing data and workloads on the AWS cloud for existing products, working with platform engineers on large scale complex cloud infrastructure to help secure it Creating cutting edge automated threat detection & monitoring systems
- Implementing solutions to align us with information security best practices, such as threat detection systems & user authentication best practices.
- Working with different teams to understand their security needs and architecture & coming up with elegant robust software solutions
- Building a deep understanding of the security of key technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka & a range of different databases and information transfer protocols
You should apply if
- You have a passion for cloud security & know AWS inside-out …it would be great to see a certification here.
- You have experience in software engineering & are excited about building security into products & large-scale infrastructure. We use python here but we are open to all backgrounds.
- You have a deep understanding of networking & network security.
- You’re passionate about information security and understand best practices.
- You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to make systems more secure and prevent
- Excellent compensation: £60,000 - £100,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holidaySubsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company