Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of the role
You’ll be embedded or rotate across different cross-functional teams alongside other DevOps engineers, designers, product managers, researchers, data scientists & software engineers. In this role, you will deliver and support infrastructure, optimise development & production workflows as well as incorporate DevOps capabilities into our product itself. This is a role for a team player who is passionate about doing DevOps well, takes pride in their work and is passionate about creating something massive. Working in DevOps at Intropic you will help us accelerate our product development process, drive production to be more efficient and for some products have a direct & very user experience.
- Setting up & maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Documenting & measuring key workflows & processes
- Optimising cloud infrastructure usage
- Designing, building, supporting service mesh
- Setting up developer productivity dashboards
- Work on platform/infrastructure services
- Maintaining production uptime - triaging & troubleshooting issues
Requirements - (Our requirements are listed in order of importance with the first point being the most important requirement)
- Advanced experience with AWS
- Experience setting up & using & maintaining Kubernetes Clusters
- Distributed systems experience: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security
- Experience setting up and maintaining CI/CD (git, automated testing, building and deploying)
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure using terraform and helm
- Salary range: £40,000 - £80,000
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised state of the art gym membership - GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people in a cloud-first environment
We are able to sponsor our new team member with a Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2) if required.
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.