Product – Product - Engineering /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
Your role will have a wide far-reaching impact as we deliver first of class data solutions. You will help shape how your team works and delivers while also solving difficult problems with innovative answers.
- Working with product managers, research analysts and other engineers to define project scope and requirements.
- Maintaining, extending and improving Intropic’s suite of products.
- Writing clean, well-tested and production-ready Python code.
Requirements - (Our requirements are listed in order of importance with the first point being the most important requirement)
- You have 2+ years of Software Development experience with strong python fundamentals
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a cross-functional team
- You have experience with some or all of the following:
- Experience in financial markets/data platform design and build
- Automated testing & working in a CI/CD environment - Deep understanding of the CI/CD process
- Building and maintaining data pipelines that involve aggregation of multiple sources
- Developing REST APIs / Web Servers in Flask, Django or Fast API - Experience with microservices developing Api’s
- Experience with Flask, Django or Fast API
- Working with large datasets in pandas/numpy
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes - Experience working with Docker on Kubernetes
- A statically-typed language
Excellent compensation: £40,000 - £80,000
Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
State of art tech - choose your equipment
Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
Working with exceptional people in a cloud-first environment
We are able to sponsor our new team member with a Skilled Worker visa (formerly Tier 2) if required.
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.