Product Specialist Internship (Multiple start dates)
Product – Research and Data Science /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
As a Product Specialist intern, you will be responsible for providing technical support to internal and external stakeholders and clients. In this unique role you will gain valuable exposure to the technical experts across teams giving an opportunity to learn in a fast paced, product driven research based environment.
- Contributing to the provision of technical support and consultation, including exposure to resolving client issues, capturing underlying business implications of client queries and helping to feed this information into Intropic product development cycle.
- Analysing and improving client contact regarding queries and assistance provided.
- Supporting client use of research functionality.
- Assisting with workflow testing of bespoke solutions developed by Intropic for clients.
- Gaining a deeper understanding of business reasons for client product enhancement requests.
- Liaising between the various interested parties (Client, Account management, Development teams) to interpret/clarify requirements as necessary to facilitate the successful development and delivery of the bespoke projects.
- Team player and excellent cross-departmental communicator
- Involved in the presentation of the vision, value proposition, and development progress to business leadership, sales, engineering and our client stakeholders
- University Degree educated with a strong grade set
- Strong analytical ability and displays logical approach to troubleshooting
- Ability to speak knowledgeably to active market participants
- Must be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of the client, their products and their business
- Able to prioritise effectively both internal and external clients and drive projects through to completion
- Quick learner with high level of self-motivation and initiative with ability to work independently
- Interest in Financial Markets and working in a fast paced environment