Sales and Business Development Representative
Growth – Growth - Sales and Business Development /
We are a rapidly growing start-up, backed by leading venture capitalists. We love information because it helps people make better decisions and drives innovation. The information economy is just getting started and our suite of information and data processing software products are starting to help people unlock the true power of information. Our journey starts in finance and capital markets where information moves trillion dollar markets, but this is just the beginning.
Read a spotlight on Intropic here.
Join us to help the world unlock the true power of information.
Impact of role
We are looking for a Sales / Business Development Representative to join us. You will be involved in all aspects of the sale from identifying target companies and lead generation, designing and executing outbound campaigns, arranging the first meeting, managing the trial process and closing the deal. You will work across a range of different channels depending on the needs of the business and your experience levels. This person will work closely with the wider Intropic Team and use content to reach out to new audiences in addition to managing inbound leads from several sources. You will gain deep knowledge of your clients, collect product insights and brainstorm with the product team to identify key product enhancements.
- Identify and engage with potential leads in the financial services industry
- Develop a plan and organise a structure for a constant flow of qualified leads from outbound campaigns
- Design outbound campaigns using content and educate the audience about Intropic’s products
- Work closely with Marketing on creating ideas for the new inbound channels, and then be responsible for organising and managing these leads
- Organise and manage the trials
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers, both internally and externally.
- Build deep knowledge of your customer base in order to expand Intropic's product offering
- Support the development and growth of Intropic's CRM system
- Creativity to design and implement different channels of lead generation
- Multi-tasking to be able to implement several projects at the same time
- Genuine curiosity about the financial markets and equities
- Some experience with Lead Generation either in Data or other fast-growing industries is a plus but candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Unlimited learning budget towards OKRs + £1K learning budget
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised gym membership at GymBox
- State of art tech - choose your equipment
- Employee pension contribution with a SIPP platform
- Equity options: so you feel ownership of your work and share in the success of the company
- Working with exceptional people
For further information contact the talent acquisition team at email@example.com.